5G Techritory 2021 is bringing together vendors, network operators, policymakers, researchers, and industry associations to seek answers to some of the most pressing and pervasive questions plaguing the industry:
- Private networks: status, opportunities, barriers
- OpenRAN: reality, drivers, direction
- Cloud Native: activity, motivation, challenges
- Mission-critical networks: technology, steps, business models
- Edge cloud: necessity, cases, implementation
- Satellite: disruption, collaboration, win-win
- 6G: Preparing for the future
Among the notable participants tackling these topics will be Doreen Bogdan-Martin, Director of the ITU Telecommunication Development Bureau, Ulrik Vestergaard Knudsen, OECD Deputy Secretary-General, Michel Van Bellinghen, BEREC Chairman, and 200+ other speakers covering every sector of the 5G industry (including representatives of the 5G IA and 5G PPP initiatives).
For registrations please click here.