The ‘Workshop on 5G experimentation facilities, vertical trials and cross-testbed service orchestration’ will be held as part of the inaugural IEEE International Mediterranean Conference on Communications and Networking (MeditCom), a new annual conference of the IEEE Communications Society for the Mediterranean region.
This workshop represents a coordinated initiative by 5G-PPP ICT-41 projects 5G MediaHUB and 5G-EPICENTRE, which will enable stakeholders in the 5G ecosystem to understand existing and future challenges in cross-site 5G testbed unification, identify key tasks ahead and evaluate the current state of the art in the specific domain. The workshop will thus facilitate timely collection of related work as well as latest updates toward the benefit of telecommunications and networking researchers and practitioners, encouraging the contribution of both original research work and survey papers addressing the topics discussed.
- Federated 5G architectures for experimentation and KPI validation
- APIs for 5G testbed federation
- Use cases for testbed federation
- Cross-testbed / cross-site experimentation
- ML/AI tools for KPI analysis and validation
- Vertical NetApp design and deployment
- Combining underlying testbed hardware and software components
- Cross-testbed MANO APIs
- Reproducible experimentation conditions for 5G experimentation
For more information: https://meditcom2021.ieee-meditcom.org/